Quality before quantity
We put great store in fulfilling our customers’ highest quality requirements.
In order to ensure this, our QM system conforms to the requirements of DIN EN ISO 9001:2015 certified by the DQS and is consistently matched to the steadily increasing quality demands of the market.
We are certified in accordance with DIN EN ISO 9001:2015
The build up and certification of the QM system to comply with the new, revised quality standards of DIN EN ISO 9001:2008 was completed in 2009.
The following methods and equipment are used for quality control:
- Inspections as per job instruction, operator inspection as per job instruction based on DIN EN ISO 9002
- Our central quality assurance conducts incoming, intermediate and outgoing checks using the most modern computer aided
- evolvent control with measurement reports
- Two-flank rolling inspection with measurement report
- SPC / Statistic Process Control, optional with larger quantities
- Optical measurements
Worker and environmental protection:
The employee’s health and the safeguarding of our environment are important to us as a guarantee of the quality capabilities of the company. This is assured through consistent monitoring of compliance with the relevant provisions of worker protection and environmental safeguard legislation.